A WORKOUT TO SINK YOUR TEETH INTOLeaner, Happier and Healthier in just a few short weeks
YOU’VE NEVER DONE A FULL-BODY WORKOUT (TIL NOW)
Think about it. There are 57+ muscles in your face and neck. That’s 57+ muscles you’ve most likely never put through a proper workout. Every year, people contribute billions to the cosmetic industry restructuring their faces through surgery and injections that don't last. They’ve tried everything- or so they think, but when was the last time they really gave their jaw a proper work-out? Jawzrsize is for anyone who wants a healthier, stronger appearance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Jawzrsize is designed to work out the full range of motion of your bite, giving you a stronger fuller look- the kind that botox and face fillers can only dream of. With 20-300 pounds of resistance, this small affordable piece of equipment will leave your face and neck visibly more toned and youthful. Place Jawzrsize in your mouth, and simply bite down repetitively to train the 57+ muscles in your face and neck. Made out of food grade BPA free silicone; proudly made right here in the USA.
Jawzrsize trains one of the strongest muscles in the body pound for pound- the masseter muscle.
HOW TO FIT IT
- Bring a small pot of water to a full boil, place your Jawzrsize gently in the pot of water with a slotted spoon for 20 seconds.
- Remove Jawzrsize from water with slotted spoon, give your Jawzrsize a quick shake to remove excess water.
- Using a mirror make sure Jawzrsize logo is facing outwards and right side up. Line up the clear bite strips with your top and bottom front teeth.
- Bite into Jawzrsize using enough pressure to make a impression of your teeth, hold 10 seconds. Remove and rinse under cold water to set.
- If for some reason your unhappy with your first molds, simply repeat the process and your ready to Jawzrsize.
* Don't boil more then 20 seconds at a time, over heating will distort bite strips.
Now your ready for an intense hands free workout for your face and neck that you can use just about anywhere!
CEO Brandon Harris